2.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My complaint centers around a lack of CLEAR communication about the monthly fees that would be charged for lack of PCI compliance and having zero transactions in a given month, both of which turned out to be exorbitant.They did NOT make clear that I'd have to be PCI compliant within the first three months to avoid a monthly "non-compliance fee".

When I called to complain I was told that this information was in my statements. Why would I look at my statements if I didn't have any transactions in that month? They said the only thing they could do for me was refund September's non-compliance fee if I took the questionnaire & passed for PCI compliance (which I did; waiting for the refund).

Bottom line- I would have saved hundreds (yes HUNDREDS) of dollars by using a service like Square or Paypal.Flagship may be fine for businesses with frequent transactions, but definitely NOT for someone like me who has a credit card transaction every now & then.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Low transaction rates.

I didn't like: Monthly fees, Lack of clear communication, Service and resolution processes.

Had an Experience with Flagship Merchant Services?

Comments